If the account holder has passed away, we can help the appropriate successor take over the account to manage it going forward. To do so, please fill out THIS FORM with the following information:
1) Basic verification of their passing. This can be in the form of a death certificate, other official notice, or something such as a link to an online obituary.
2) A statement from you or any other authorized successor/next of kin, stating that they are the authorized successor who will be taking over the account.
3) Any other documentation regarding authorized succession.
4) The name and email address of the authorized successor.
5) Information to identify the account, such as the email address used, album titles, etc.
Once we receive that information, we'll review it and respond with any questions. If we do not have any questions. we will update the account with the email address of the successor and assist with logging in to take it over.