The Title Overview is broken out into the following sections. To see more in-depth details, click on each link below.
- Summary Box
- Progress Tracker
- Tracks & Audio
- Sync, YouTube, Facebook & Instagram Licensing
- Service Agreements
This will show a brief summary of the basic info about your album/single which includes the following:
- Artist Name
- Record Label
- Release Dates/Pre-Order Date
- Album Language
- Artist Location
- Artist Sounds Like
If you need to edit any of this info, simply click on that item and you will be directed to the appropriate page where you can do that.
To the right of the Title Overview page, you can keep track of the progress of the release as it moves through our system.
Tracks & Audio
This will show a summary of your track list with the following items available for editing:
- Composition Type (original, cover, public domain)
- Parental Advisory (for explicit content)
- Studio or Live Recording
- Track Length
- Performance Language
- Songwriter Publisher Info
If you need to edit the number of tracks on your album then you can click the "Add/Remove Tracks & Volumes" button at the top of this section, if your release is still in progress.
If you have already uploaded audio, you will need to first click "Add/Edit Audio" and delete the audio files before editing your track list.
(If it's already been distributed, please check this article to see what we can and can't change after distribution.)
In this section, you can modify or view the following setting for Digital Distribution:
- Partner Delivery and distribution options (where and how you choose to send your music)
- Cancellation options
- Report Trouble with the release (after it has been delivered)
- The partner delivery status (what sites have received your music)
- Partner IDs
- Territory restrictions
- Physical Distribution:
- Suggested Physical Album Price
Sync, YouTube, Facebook & Instagram Licensing
In this section, you will have the option to opt-in or out of our sync licensing program, YouTube Content ID, Facebook & Instagram monetization. You can also reach this page from your account dashboard.
Here you can read through the Digital Distribution Agreement and Consignment Agreement.