You can see a list of the digital partners we currently work with at the link below:
We have a few options for you to choose from and customize your distribution. Currently, we offer the following distribution levels:
- Downloads + Streaming services - Includes all download partners, plus services like Spotify, Tencent, YouTube Music, TikTok, and more.
- Downloads Only - Includes partners that offer Downloads only like Apple Music and Amazon Music’s MP3 store (with and without cloud-access features). No streaming platforms are included that provide users with tracks they haven't bought or previously downloaded.
- Do it all. Even unpaid - Includes places that offer free downloads and streaming.
To set these options before your title is delivered, you can follow these steps:
- Log into your artist account
- Click on VIEW/EDIT next to the submission in question.
- Please note: If you recently submitted for inspection, click on the button "I need to make changes". This will unlock the following fields.
- Click on the DISTRIBUTION header
- Click the EDIT DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS button
- Here you can choose what level of distribution you would like for your release. You can also check or un-check the boxes next to each partner site name to add or remove them from your distribution
AFTER DISTRIBUTION: If you already submitted your release for distribution and its in the process of being delivered or is already on a music site, you will no longer able to make changes to your distribution with the above instructions. If you need to remove partner sites, you can see instructions for that here. If you need to add partner sites or change your distribution level, you can see instructions for that here.
Need help troubleshooting why your release isn't on a certain music store? Click here for some troubleshooting help!
CD Baby is part of Downtown Music. All deliveries of new music to Yandex and UMA have been suspended.
In response to the most recent sanctions, CD Baby is removing all content previously delivered to Yandex and UMA. All payments received up to now have been posted in CD Baby accounts.
For more information please see: Downtown Music and Kobalt suspend operations in Russia - Variety
Article is closed for comments.