You can see a list of the digital partners we currently work with at the link below:
We have a few options for you to choose from and personalize your distribution. Currently, we offer the following distribution levels:
- Downloads + Streaming services - Includes all download partners, plus services like Spotify, Tencent, YouTube Music, TikTok and more.
- Downloads Only - Includes partners that offer Downloads only like Apple Music and Amazon Music’s MP3 store (with and without cloud-access features). No streaming platforms are included that provide users with tracks they haven't bought or previously downloaded.
- Do it all. Even unpaid - Includes places that offer free downloads and streaming.
To set these options before your title is delivered, you can follow these steps:
- Log into your artist account
- Click on VIEW/EDIT next to the submission in question
- Click on the DISTRIBUTION header
- Click the EDIT DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS button
- Here you can choose what level of distribution you would like for your release. You can also check or un-check the boxes next to each partner site name to add or remove them from your distribution
NOTE: If you already submitted your release for distribution you will no longer be able to make changes to your distribution with the above instructions. If you need to remove partner sites you can see instructions for that HERE. If you need to add partners or change your distribution level you can see instructions for that HERE.
Need help troubleshooting why your project isn't on a certain partner site? If so, click here.