In order to see the list of approved edits you can make, please click here:
In this article, you will find the options on how to cancel:
- Digital distribution
- Physical distribution and/or sale
- Pro Publishing Administration service
- Remove specific sites
Cancel Digital Distribution
To cancel digital distribution just follow these steps:
- Log into your account CD Baby account.
- Click on “Album & Singles” at the top of the page or “View All Releases” toward the middle of the page.
- Click the “view/edit” button next to the release you want to cancel.
- Click the Distribution header
- Click the "Cancellation Options" button
- Fill out the form and submit
We will issue take-down notices to our partners and your content will be removed from their sites within 30 days.
Cancellation is permanent and irreversible.
You may not cancel multiple releases at once. You will need to cancel each title individually.
Cancel physical sale/physical distribution
To cancel physical distribution, submit a request let us know that you’d like to cancel your title. Please include the following:
- Mailing address on file
- Artist name - Album title
- If you have discs: would you like them returned or recycled. If returned, please provide an address where we should send them.
Cancel Publishing Administration
Remove specific partner sites
If there is a partner site you would like to have your album or single removed from you can easily do that from inside your account.
Just follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the tab “Album & Singles” at the top of the page or “View All Releases” toward the middle of the page.
- Click on the VIEW/EDIT button to the right of your single or album you wish to cancel.
- Click on the DISTRIBUTION header.
- Click on CANCELLATION OPTIONS button.
- From here you can choose to either cancel all digital distribution or remove specific sites.
- Once you click the option to remove specific sites you will be shown a list of the sites you are listed with and you will simply check off on the sites you would like to remove.
Once you have completed those steps it can take up to 30 days to be fully removed from the sites you have selected to cancel.