New to CD Baby Pro Publishing
- What is CD Baby Pro Publishing?
- Where is CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration available?
- Countries where songwriters must join a PRO directly
- Countries and PROs where songwriter membership applications can be submitted through a CD Baby account
- Is my release eligible for CD Baby Pro Publishing?
- What are the terms of the CD Baby Pro Publishing administration agreement?
How to sign up a release with the CD Baby Pro Publishing service
Pro Publishing Admin
- CD Baby does not have a publishing affiliation with my Performance Rights Organization (PRO)
- What happens after I complete the Pro Publishing Admin section of my account?
- How do I complete the Pro Publishing Admin section of my account?
- Why do I need US Representation?
- How do I find my IPI or CAE number?
Songwriter Affiliation and Works Registration
Publishing Royalty Collection and Reporting
- Does CD Baby collect retroactive publishing royalties?
- From which countries do you collect?
- How do I collect royalties when my song is covered by another artist or released by a third party?
- How much can I expect to earn from royalties? Plus more information about payments
- How can I view my Pro Publishing royalty reports?
- What are mechanical and performance royalties?
Upgrades, Changes, Corrections, Problems, and Cancellations
- How do I add or fix a self-owned publishing affiliation on a CD Baby Pro Publishing release?
- How do I make a songwriter collecting or non-collecting?
- How do I change a songwriter name on a Pro Publishing release?
- How do I edit songwriter splits?
- I need assistance with my CD Baby Pro Publishing administration information
- I need assistance entering my PRO affiliation details and submitting my Letter of Direction