Need help troubleshooting why your project isn't on a certain partner site? If so, click here.
Once approved, that release’s information is locked in place and can no longer be changed from within your member’s account. There are very few changes that can be made. Acceptable changes or corrections are the following:
- Distribution Level
- Territory restrictions (adding or removing)*
* For territory restriction updates, please follow the specific instructions here:
To make either of the above changes, please click here.
- Pricing and Genre changes on iTunes ONLY (this excludes changing TO the classical genre)
- Add/Remove Featured artists
To request these changes, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the tab “Album & Singles” at the top of the page.
- Click on View/Edit to the right of your title.
- On the Title Overview, expand the "Distribution" section and click the purple button that says, "Report Trouble."
- There you'll be able to file a specific report that will go directly to the specialists who can fix the issue.
Anything that falls outside of this list, the only option for making changes would be to cancel the release and resubmit, which requires a new submission fee as well as a new bar code.
Typically, these requests should process within 2-4 weeks. Please note that once an update is processed it may not be visible immediately depending on the site and change requested.
For cancellation instructions, please click here.
Do you need to make changes to your publishing administration? Click here.