In this article, you will find the options on how to cancel:
- All Digital Distribution
- Pro Publishing Administration service
- Just some distribution partners
- A HearNow page
- Physical distribution
Cancel Digital Distribution
To cancel digital distribution just follow these steps:
- Log into your account CD Baby account.
- Click on “Album & Singles” at the top of the page or “View All Releases” toward the middle of the page.
- Click the “view/edit” button next to the release you want to cancel.
- Click the Distribution header
- Click the "Cancellation Options" button
- Fill out the form and submit
We will issue take-down notices to our partners and your content will be removed from their sites within 30 days.
Cancellation is permanent and irreversible.
You can not cancel multiple releases with one form. You will need to cancel each title individually.
Cancel Publishing Administration
If you need to cancel your publishing administration service (or Pro), you can do so by submitting a request here. Want to know if you're eligible? you can click this article.
Remove specific partner sites
If there is a partner site you would like to have your album or single removed from, you can easily do that from inside your account.
Just follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the tab “Album & Singles” at the top of the page or “View All Releases” toward the middle of the page.
- Click on the VIEW/EDIT button to the right of your single or album you wish to cancel.
- Click on the DISTRIBUTION header.
- Click on CANCELLATION OPTIONS button.
- From here you can choose to either cancel all digital distribution or remove specific sites.
- Click the option to remove specific sites, and check off on the sites from the list shown.
Once you have completed those steps it can take up to 30 days to be fully removed from the sites you have selected to cancel.
Cancel from the physical distribution program
The physical distribution program has been discontinued. Cancelling your physical distribution is not necessary. If you have remaining inventory please take a look at this article for instructions.
Article is closed for comments.