Your artwork file must follow these requirements:
- 3000 x 3000 pixels maximum; 1400 x 1400 pixels minimum
- PNG, GIF, JPG, or JPEG file type
- 72 - 300dpi (300dpi is the best)
- Less than 25mb
- RGB color scheme (not CMYK)
The content on the artwork has to be:
- Unique to this particular title. We cannot accept artwork that has been used for another title.
- The uploaded image must match your physical album cover artwork.
IMPORTANT: If your artist name and the title of your release appear on your cover artwork, it MUST precisely match the information you provided in the submission form of your project. The text should be identical. For instance, if the artist name you provided is 'Bruce Springsteen' the text on your artwork should NOT say 'Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band'" -or even better- "For instance, if the artist name you provided is 'John Craigie' the text on your artwork should NOT say 'John Craigie Band'.
Please note that generic artwork (such as a solid color square with no text) may not be accepted. We recommend including identifying information on the cover image, so long as it meets our other guidelines.
Here is a list of what you absolutely can't add on your cover art, review it here.