To find your Performing Rights Organization affiliation information, you will need to go to your organization’s website and search for your name in their repertory database in order to find your IPI/CAE number. An IPI/CAE number is a nine-digit international identification number assigned to songwriters and publishers to uniquely identify rights holders. You may see your IPI with two zeroes in front of it on your P.R.O.'s website. If this is the case, you can simply omit those zeroes when entering this number into our website. If you need help getting to the website of your Performing Rights Organization, you can find link to their website here.
Articles in this section
- How do I make changes to my pro publishing administration information?
- How to file your Letter of Direction
- Upgrading from Standard to Pro
- It says I don't have a collecting songwriter, but I do!
- What is the difference between a collecting and non-collecting writer?
- How do I cancel my CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration publishing agreement?
- How do payments work after cancellation?
- How do I downgrade a title from Pro to Standard
- Why do I need to fill out a tax form?
- How do I find my Performing Rights Organization affiliation information and IPI/CAE number? What is an IPI/CAE number?