To get ISRCs:
ISRCs get assigned to your project at the inspection stage. If you need your ISRCs sooner, you can submit a request and we'll get those assigned to you sooner. In order to assign these codes, you must complete the submission process at least past the point where you submit the tracklist and paid for your submission.
To find your assigned ISRCs:
To locate your ISRC from inside your account follow the below steps:
- Log in to your account
- Click on the tab “Album & Singles” at the top of the page or “View All Releases” toward the middle of the page.
- Click "view/edit" for the album or single you'd like to view
- On the Title Overview page click on TRACKS
- From here you will see a summary of your track information with the ISRCs listed in the second column
- To get a summary of all the codes click on the ISRC next to the first track and that will take you to the ISRC page.
ISWC stands for International Standard Music Work Code. Each composition is assigned 1 ISWC by the home performance rights organization upon registration (like BMI or ASCAP in the US). CD Baby does not obtain or assign the ISWC. If you are looking for ISWCs for a specific title, they are typically displayed in the performance rights organization's public repertoires.