If you already have a CD Baby account, but cannot log in:
1. Check that you are at the correct site to log in as an artist.
Be sure that you are logging in at the artist site which is:
2. Forgot username/password
If you are at the correct site and do not remember your username or password you can click the "Forgot username or password?" link on the sign-in page to have your username and/or password reset instructions emailed to you. This link will expire in 72 hours, or as soon as it is clicked. If your password reset link has expired. This is by far the easiest way to resolve a login issue!
3. Reach out to artist support for assistance.
After doing step 2, please click "Submit a Request" in the top right corner of this page with the following information in the "description":
- Account holder:
- Email on file:
- Artist name:
- Album name:
- Mailing Address on file:
- Phone Number on file:
If there are multiple possibilities and you're not sure which one is correct, list all possibilities so we can match the information to what's on your account.
Once you have provided that info, we will supply you with your username (if needed) and/or reset/update your email address (if needed) for you.
If you have created a new account, and are having trouble with email verification:
1. After creating an account, you will be asked to verify your email address using a verification email sent to the address you provided:
The link in the verification email is valid for 72 hours. If you use this link after 72 hours, it will no longer be valid, and will present this message:
If you receive this message, you will need to enter your log-in details again and follow step 2 below.
2. If you do not receive a verification email or your verification email has expired, you can request this using the "Resend Verification" option here:
Make sure to check your spam folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.
3. If you still have not received the verification email for your new CD Baby account, you will need to follow the steps to create your account again.
All accounts must have a valid email address on file, and cannot be accessed without verifying this email.
If a non-valid email address is entered when the account is created, or the email address is entered incorrectly, this cannot be corrected. You will simply need to try again to make a new account, making sure to use a valid, correct email address of an email account you have access to.
If you must create a new account again, you can do so here: https://members.cdbaby.com/sign-up