Yes. You may opt out of the sync licensing and/or the YouTube or Facebook monetization program at any time. There are two spots to do that:
1) From the Account Dashboard
Your page should look something like this:
- Click on Sync Licensing or YouTube/Facebook Monetization.
- Your page would look like this:
To opt out:
- You can select one or all options and that will un-select it. Or if you want to do all three, select "Don't Collect Additional Revenue". It should look something like this.
- Or you can select one of the three options: "Collect YouTube Money" or "Collect Facebook Money" or "Collect Sync Money" and that will un-select it.
- Don't forget to hit "Save Changes".
2) From the Title Overview Page (this option is best to be utilized when you wish to cancel your entire project.)
- From the Account Dashboard, click on the "view/edit" button .
- Click on Distribution to expand that menu.
- Click the "Cancellation Options" button.
- Select "Cancel Sync and YouTube Monetization".*
*Note: Using this option will cancel ALL at the same time.
Within seven days of your opting out we will remove your music from our licensing program.
Keep in mind that opting out of our Sync program will not invalidate any licenses that were purchased during the time that your album was opted in.