Submission Process- General
- The Most Popular Questions and Answers
- How do I make changes to my project BEFORE it's delivered to the partners?
- How do I add a track I already distributed as a single to a new album?
- How many tracks can I have on an album?
- Do you want to switch distribution to CD Baby?
- How do I sign up?
Artist Name Requirements
Submitting Track Information
- Adding or making edits to your tracklist
- Who do you consider the "songwriter/composer" and where do I enter that information in my account?
- What do you mean by "Publisher"?
- How do I differentiate two different versions of the same song on an album?
- Why should I avoid generic track titles?
- How should I format my track title for a medley?
- Artwork Requirements
- How do I upload my album art?
- VIDEO: How to make your artwork eye-catching
- I keep getting an error message when trying to upload my album art?
- How can I resize my art to the required pixel dimensions?
- What kinds of things are not allowed in my artwork, according to your digital retail partners' guidelines?
Cover Songs and Samples
- Cover songs
- Derivative works
- Do I need to get a license to offer streaming on my cover song?
- I have already secured a digital license for my cover song single. How do I enter that information?
- What information do I provide if I’m covering a song from an artist I know personally?
- How can I sell an album that has cover songs in the United States?
Classical and Opera Submissions
- Why was my genre changed from Classical?
- Who should I list in the artist field on a Classical album?
- How do I correctly enter composers for a Classical album?
- How should I format the album title of a Classical album?
- How do I format song titles for Classical albums?
- Why can't I just list what is on my sheet music?