Looking to expand your verified presence to Deezer? Look no further than Deezer Backstage!
Deezer Backstage is a great tool for artists who want in-depth analytics from their listeners. With Deezer Backstage, you can keep an eye on your streaming trends, customize your bio, artist photos, and links, and even watch your music premier on Deezer live in real-time! Pretty cool, right?
To request access to Deezer Backstage, head over to their website here: https://backstage.deezer.com/user/login
Select the correct role from their dropdown menu (artist, label, provider, or manager), and make sure to have the following info ready to go:
- Artist name
- Your email
- The UPC of your releases that is distributed by CD Baby
- Your label name (This can be your artist name unless you do have a label)
- Your distributor (that’s us!)
- Your distributor’s email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
After you’ve requested access, it may take a while to process (up to 4-6 weeks), so just hang tight while Deezer does their magic and gets your profile all ship-shape and ready to sail.
If you need any further help once you’ve claimed your artist page through Deezer Backstage, you can get in touch with Deezer directly at email@example.com
Is your music on someone else's artist page on Deezer?
No problem! We can take care of that for you before you claim your page; you'll need to send us an Artist Separation Request.
You will need the following info to fill out the request.
- Partner Name:
- Artist Name:
- Incorrect Artist Link:
- Correct Artist Link (if you have other releases on their own page already. If not, just say “create new page”):