Physical Sales on CD Baby (CD, Vinyl, DVD)
- VIDEO: What is CD Baby's Physical Distribution program and how does it work?
- How to set up Physical Sales on CD Baby
- What is a "Pro CD-R"? What is a "Homemade CD-R"?
- VIDEO: What kinds of physical media can CD Baby help me sell?
- Do I need to have separate submissions for my CD/Digital Download and vinyl record?
- What is your physical distribution program?
- How should I mail my physical stock to you?
- How many copies of my physical product should I send in?
- Can I send more stock than you are requesting?
- I'm going on NPR, Good Morning America, The Voice, how many can I send?
- My CD is not shrinkwrapped. Is that a problem for CD Baby’s partners?
- VIDEO: Do we press discs on demand? How many do you need?
- Why do you need to return or recycle my albums?
- How do you determine what is “excess inventory”?
- Who pays for excess stock that is returned?
- CD Baby has had my CDs forever! Why are you asking to return them now?
- What if my album starts selling more copies before you return them?
- Can I request to have you ship more or less items back than you originally flagged as excess stock?