We recommend that your release contains no more than 50 tracks. However, the maximum number of tracks allowed is 100.
We recommend that your release is a maximum of 80 minutes.
If you have over 50 tracks on an album, you will not be able to upload audio from inside your account. You will have to send us a disc for us to rip the audio. That may delay your release.
Take into consideration what a listener/fan might experience especially if they download a release with over 50 tracks. We also can't guarantee a successful delivery for albums that have 5 or more hours of content.
On average many albums have about 10-15 tracks.
To update the number of tracks for your album follow these steps.
*Only applicable to albums that are not completed/distributed.
- Log into your account.
- Go to Albums & Singles
- Click view edit next to your release
- From the tittle overview page
- Click on Tracks & Audio tab
- Click on Add/Remove Tracks & Volumes
- Under Number of Tracks update the number.
- Then fill out the track titles
- Click Save & Continue