Keeping your account secure is of the utmost importance to CD Baby. We strongly encourage the following:
- DO Enable two-factor authentication on your CD Baby account. You can sign-up by choosing "Security" from your account dashboard.
- DO NOT share your password or other account information with any unauthorized people.
- Remember, CD Baby will NEVER ask you for account details like your password or credit card number via email.
- If you are asked to log into your account via a link in an email, please pay special attention to the link. Hover over the link and make sure it is sending you to cdbaby.com and not any other domain, even it if looks similar.
- If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email that claims to be from us, play it safe and don’t click. Chat us instead, and we can make sure you’re getting the right info.
If you believe you clicked on a phishing link, or otherwise had your CD Baby account details compromised, please contact us directly by typing PHISHING into our chatbot in the lower, right-hand corner. We will help you to make sure your account is secure.
If you think that someone has changed your password, enabled or disabled two-factor authentication, or you have been locked out of your account due to multiple, failed login attempts, please contact us directly by typing CREDENTIALS into our chatbot.