If you aren't sure what to search for, here are the most popular questions and answers right now:
1. What happened to my Amazon listing for my CD or vinyl?
COVID 19 response - TEMPORARY warehouse closure
2. What will happen to my inventory now that the CD Baby store has been retired? Where should I send people to buy my CDs and Vinyl now?
What you should know about the retirement of CD Baby's retail store
4. Why can't I spell my artist name the way I want to? How do I request 'creative casing'?
Artist name requirements
5. When should I set my release date? How long does the inspection take? How long before you deliver my music to the partner sites?
How long does this take
6. Do I need PRO if I'm already affiliated with a performance rights org?
Is CD Baby PRO like a Performing Rights Organization?
7. How do I add a collecting songwriter?
It says I don't have a collecting songwriter but I do!
8. My release says 'Urgent!' changes are needed - but I don't see where. How can I find out?
What happens after I complete my submission
9. How can I be considered for a Spotify curated playlist?
Submitting to Spotify for Playlist Consideration
10. Where do I find my Spotify URI for my pre-save campaign?
11. How can I get my lyrics on streaming sites?
How to get your lyrics on partner sites.
12. What do I do if I'm having trouble claiming my Official Artist Channel on YouTube?
YouTube Official Artist Channels
13. What do I do if I'm having trouble claiming my Amazon Music for Artists Page?
Amazon Music for Artists
14. What changes am I able to make after my release is live on the partner sites?
Changes after delivery
15. Why is my music on another artist's page? Why is another artist's music on my page? Why do I have multiple pages for the same artist?
How to file an artist separation
16. Why is CD Baby giving me a copyright strike on youtube?
Why did I get a message that CD Baby is claiming my song on YouTube
17. How long until I get paid?
When will I get paid
18. How do I file my sales revenue with my taxes?
Filing taxes for your CD Baby sales