CloudBouce is a fast and affordable digital audio mastering service.
You can upload a track and within a few minutes, you can view the mastered version of your audio.
From inside your CD Baby account, you will find the CloudBouce widget.
There will be three tabs.
- About CloudBouce tab
- Upload & Preview tab – where you can upload your track to be mastered.
- Master Tracks tab – this is where you will be able to retrieve your final mastered tracks.
How much does it cost:
You can master a track for only $4.90 USD. You must upload a file in the size of 16-bit, 44.1kHZ wav file, in order to receive a 16-bit. 44.1kHz wav mastered file.
How to master a track:
- You can upload a WAV or MP3 file. Under the Upload & Preview Tab
- You will receive a FREE track preview in the Preview Track menu.
- The track previews gets generated within 5 – 8 minutes of upload.
- You will receive an email letting you know that your track preview is available.
- You will be required to review each Track Preview before purchasing.
* All Track Previews will be available under the“Track Preview Menu” for 30 Days.
How to retrieve a Mastered Track:
You will receive an email once your Mastered Tracks are available.
The mastered tracks will be available in a download link under the“Your Mastered Tracks” on the Mastered Track Tab.
The Mastered tracks will be available to you under the “Mastered Track Menu” indefinitely.
Glad you asked! The maximum file upload time length of 60 minutes. If it is above 60 minutes, you will get an error message.