Dubset reviews music on behalf of Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, and others, for use of artists' catalogs.
By opting in to the Dubset MixBANK program, Dubset will find uses of your catalog within the mixes and remixes now being distributed to these services and direct all royalties back to you through CD Baby. Without Opting In, there is a chance your catalog gets used, not identified, and therefore unpaid.
Only “Original Content” is eligible for Dubset (no Cover Songs or Public Domain tracks).
To opt-in for Dubset, you can follow the instructions:
- Sign in your CD Baby account at https://members.cdbaby.com
- Click the link that says "Sync Licensing" or "YouTube/Facebook Monetization" in the "MANAGE" section of your Account Dashboard
- Choose which project you'd like to include in both or either program.
- Choose one of the services or click on "Opt-in for ALL monetization programs".
- Click on "I agree to the Terms and Conditions".
- And finally, click on "I agree to the Terms and Conditions" and "Save Changes" and you're all set!