If you’re in the final stage of the approval process and need to edit or change your audio, you can do that from within your CD Baby account! Just follow these simple instructions:
- Log into your account
- Click on the Albums & Singles tab or scroll down to the Incomplete Releases section
- Click on the view/edit button for the project you wish to adjust
- Click on Tracks & Audio
- And finally, click on the Add/Edit audio button
- This will take you to a page where you can edit audio and you will be able to remove the tracks you need.
- Once you’re done, just click on Save and Continue.
Please keep in mind that the final approval link will be removed from your Title Overview page until your title goes through inspection again. Inspection can take 2-5 business days. Once it passes approval, you will get an email once again and the final approval link will appear.