I have already secured a digital license for my cover song single. How do I enter that information?

NOTE: This process applies to Standard Singles Only.

If you already have a license you will need to be able to provide the information from that license.

When completing your single submission on CD Baby, if you indicate that your single is a cover song you will be asked if you have a mechanical license.

When you indicate YES on that form you will be prompted to indicate where you secured your license from. In the drop-down menu you can choose the option that says “LICENCING AGENCY” then indicate your license number or ID.  

Do note that your license will need to be a digital license.  A physical license will not cover sales of a digital single.

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk