You will be guided to the art uploader page to submit your album/single art during the signup process.
But you can directly access that page at any time by following these steps:
- Log into your CD Baby Artist account
- Click on VIEW/EDIT next to your album/single
- Click on "Add Album/Single Artwork" from the Title Overview page (this is below the icon of a camera)
- On the next page click on Browse Your Files
- Find where this is saved and then select it
- Once the image is showing on the uploader page click on "Save and Continue"
You can repeat these steps at any time if you need before your title is distributed. Just be sure to click on the "I NEED TO MAKE CHANGES" button if that is displayed on the Title Overview page.
* If you are releasing a single view this article for helpful tips.
* You will not be able to edit the artwork once your project is distributed.