You do have the option of adding an artist photo to your artist page on CD Baby. The image that you upload should be:
- Under 10MB
- 72-300dpi (300dpi is the best)
- RGB color space
- JPG, PNG, GIF or TIFF
- Any pixel dimensions (we’ll resize it for you)
If you do not upload an artist photo we will use the art from your most recent release as a default.
To edit your artist photo:
1. Log into your CD Baby account
2. If you scroll down to the Albums & Singles section you will see "BIO LINKS and ARTIST PHOTO" listed to the far right of your artist name.
3. Click on the ARTIST PHOTO link
4. In the Artist Photo section click on "Browse Your Files" to find the image you want to use on your computer then upload it to us.
5. On the next screen you will be able to resize and adjust your uploaded image. Click OK when you have completed your edits.
6. This will take you back to the Artist Profile hub where you will need to hit the SAVE button at the top right.
Your artist photo on our site can take up 24 hours to update after you upload.