Most often if you are having trouble uploading to us it's because the artwork is not an exact square or is not the right pixel size. We do require that images are a minimum of 1400 x 1400 pixels square; and a maximum of 5000 x 5000 pixels.
To get your artwork resized so that it will upload within your CD Baby account, you can go to PIXLR to edit your image for free:
To re-size your image with PIXLR:
- Go to https://pixlr.com/
- Under "Pixlr Express" click on LAUNCH WEB APP
- Click on BROWSE
- Click ADJUSTMENTS at the bottom of the screen
- Click on RESIZE
- Toggle the blue "keep proportions" checkbox
- Type in 1400 x 1400 where it says Width and Height
- Click "Apply"
- Save this version to your computer somewhere you will remember
From there you can log into your CD Baby account and upload the image to us.