Most often if you are having trouble uploading to us it's because the artwork is not an exact square or is not the right pixel size. We do require that images are a minimum of 1400 x 1400 pixels square; and a maximum of 3000 x 3000 pixels.
To get your artwork resized so that it will upload within your CD Baby account, you can go to PIXLR to edit your image for free:
To re-size your image with PIXLR:
- Go to https://pixlr.com/
- Under "Pixlr Express" click on LAUNCH WEB APP
- Click on BROWSE
- Click ADJUSTMENTS at the bottom of the screen
- Click on RESIZE
- Toggle the blue "keep proportions" checkbox
- Type in 1400 x 1400 or 3000 x 3000 where it says Width and Height
- Click "Apply"
- Save this version to your computer somewhere you will remember
From there you can log into your CD Baby account and upload the image to us.
If your artwork uploads but is not a perfect square...
If you attempt to upload an image that is not perfectly square you will be give the option to crop your image so it is square.
You can see an example of how this works below: