If you don't want to buy a UPC barcode from CD Baby but don't have your own UPC yet, there is a way for you to complete checkout without a UPC. To do so just follow the below steps:
- Log in to your CD Baby members account.
- Scroll down and look for your unpaid album submission.
- Click the box that says "Add to Cart" then click the teal button that says "Check Out"
- Select whether or not you'd like to add download cards to your order
- Scroll down to view your subtotal, enter the coupon code and click the grey "Apply Coupon" button. This will include the barcode, but we will remove that on our end. The discount will appear before you click the checkout button.
- Click check out. On the Payment Options page, select Mail In and click continue, then "Place Your Order"
- At the end of check out, you will be given a sales confirmation number that begins with the letters SO, hold onto that number, because we will need it later!
Next, you will need to add a credit card to your account that we can use to charge the submission.
- From your Account Dashboard, click "Manage Credit Cards"
- Click Add New Card
- Input your credit card info, then click "Save Card" at the bottom when you're done.
Then, just email us with the SO number from the checkout page and the last four digits of the card on file we'll be charging, and we will take care of the rest for you!