If you’d like to take advantage of a coupon with an expiration date, but haven’t finished your album or single yet, you can definitely check out now and complete the submission later!
Here’s how to check out now and finish later:
- Get started by clicking "Add New Title" in your Account Dashboard, then select what level of service you would like Standard or Pro (be sure the coupon you want to use is good for the level of service you have chosen).
- Next, you'll be prompted to input some of the information for your album. If you don't have all of this info yet, you can input anything** as a placeholder for now, and edit it later. As long as you get past that first "Basic Album Information" page, you'll be able to check out at any point. **please enter your actual artist name as this is what we build our internal album ID off of.
- To check out, go back to your Account Dashboard by clicking the tab that says "Dashboard" at the top of the screen.
- Check the box that says "Add To Cart" to the right of your album, then click the teal "Checkout" button.
- Proceed through checkout, and apply the coupon on the "Order Overview" page - make sure to click the grey APPLY COUPON button to apply the discount!
Once you click the "APPLY COUPON" button the discount will appear in the cart before you pay. For detailed instructions, including a video, click here.
When you're ready to complete your submission, click the grey VIEW/EDIT button to the right of your album submission in your Account Dashboard. Then on the right of the Title Overview page you can click on the first item that has an ORANGE ( ! )