SOCAN’s public repertoire search only shows works that have earned royalties in Canada. If your song is not appearing, it has not yet generated publishing royalties. If you log into your private SOCAN account, you should see the song registration there.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get affiliated with SOCAN?
- Once my CD Baby Pro signup is complete, how long does it take to hear back from SOCAN?
- I still need to affiliate with CMRRA?
- Do I need to register my songs with SOCAN?
- My songs are still not appearing on SOCAN’s repertoire search. Why?
- What types of royalties does SOCAN collect?
- What do I do if I need to change some song registrations on SOCAN?
- Why do I need to provide my bank account information to SOCAN?
- Why do I need to provide my Social Insurance Number to SOCAN?