In order for SOCAN to pay you the songwriter’s share of your publishing royalties, you need to provide them with your bank account information.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get affiliated with SOCAN?
- Once my CD Baby Pro signup is complete, how long does it take to hear back from SOCAN?
- I still need to affiliate with CMRRA?
- Do I need to register my songs with SOCAN?
- My songs are still not appearing on SOCAN’s repertoire search. Why?
- What types of royalties does SOCAN collect?
- What do I do if I need to change some song registrations on SOCAN?
- Why do I need to provide my bank account information to SOCAN?
- Why do I need to provide my Social Insurance Number to SOCAN?