Absolutely! When you register songs via CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration, you need to provide us with the names and songwriting splits of any co-writers. We then register the song on your behalf and collect only your share or the shares of any of the other writers you have chosen for us to collect on the behalf of.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I add my band as a collecting songwriter?
- It says I don't have a collecting songwriter, but I do!
- Why is CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration not available in my country or with my Performing Rights Organization?
- How do I affiliate with a Performing Rights Organization in order to use CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration?
- Can I use CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration? Where is it available?
- Upgrading from Standard to Pro
- What is music publishing?
- VIDEO: What is music publishing?
- What does CD Baby Pro Publishing do?
- Why do I need CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration?