Our warehouse space must accommodate almost half a million artists, so we cannot store greater quantities than a projected 2-3 month supply. If we have an excess of any of your titles, we’ll notify you by email. At that point, you can go to your CD Baby members account and tell us whether you’d prefer to have your excess stock recycled or mailed back to you at your expense.
Articles in this section
- Overstock Returns
- Why do you need to return or recycle my albums?
- How do you determine what is “excess inventory”?
- Who pays for excess stock that is returned?
- CD Baby has had my CDs forever! Why are you asking to return them now?
- What if my album starts selling more copies before you return them?
- Can I request to have you ship more or less items back than you originally flagged as excess stock?
- What is recycling?
- Who pays if I want my CDs recycled?