Nope. It’s your music — and you deserve to be able to monetize your songs on YouTube. If they don’t like ads on their videos, they’ll have to remove them from YouTube.
Articles in this section
- VIDEO: What is Content ID and how does it work?
- Facebook Monetization
- Can I exclude someone else’s video from being claimed by CD Baby, if I’ve allowed them to use my music?
- Are there guidelines over what is considered “Eligible” sound recordings that can be monetized and “Ineligible” sound recordings that can’t be monetized?
- I am not a CD Baby artist and I received a claim that is false
- How do I make money from YouTube?
- Why should I have CD Baby help me monetize my music on YouTube?
- What percentage do I keep from the usage of my music on YouTube?
- Do I still own all my rights when working with your YouTube monetization program?
- How long am I locked into your YouTube Monetization Program for?