What if I’m not registered with SoundExchange, may have unclaimed royalties, but still do not want CD Baby registering my unclaimed songs?

That’s fine. Simply opt out of SoundExchange royalty collection from the Digital Deliveries Cancellation page for previously delivered titles. If you do, please remember to register with SoundExchange directly. Otherwise, after three years, your unclaimed royalties will get paid to megastars and giant labels that don’t need any more money, let alone YOUR money.

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk