That’s fine. Simply opt out of SoundExchange royalty collection from the Digital Deliveries Cancellation page for previously delivered titles. If you do, please remember to register with SoundExchange directly. Otherwise, after three years, your unclaimed royalties will get paid to megastars and giant labels that don’t need any more money, let alone YOUR money.
Articles in this section
- VIDEO: What is SoundExchange?
- Does CD Baby collect digital performance royalties from SoundExchange?
- VIDEO: Does CD Baby collect from SoundExchange?
- What are digital performance royalties for sound recordings? (Also known as non-interactive royalties)
- How are the funds from SoundExchange different from income from Spotify or other streaming services?
- So, what happens if I have unclaimed royalties at SoundExchange?
- What happens to my unclaimed royalties being held at SoundExchange if they are never claimed?
- Can’t artists get these royalties directly from SoundExchange?
- I’m already registered with SoundExchange to collect royalties directly. Will CD Baby try and collect on my behalf?
- What if I’m not registered with SoundExchange, may have unclaimed royalties, but still do not want CD Baby registering my unclaimed songs?