If you’re already claiming your own royalties directly from SoundExchange, great! You will continue to do so. CD Baby is only registering songs with unclaimed royalties sitting at SoundExchange, so no claims will be made on your songs, ever.
Articles in this section
- VIDEO: What is SoundExchange?
- Does CD Baby collect digital performance royalties from SoundExchange?
- VIDEO: Does CD Baby collect from SoundExchange?
- What are digital performance royalties for sound recordings? (Also known as non-interactive royalties)
- How are the funds from SoundExchange different from income from Spotify or other streaming services?
- So, what happens if I have unclaimed royalties at SoundExchange?
- What happens to my unclaimed royalties being held at SoundExchange if they are never claimed?
- Can’t artists get these royalties directly from SoundExchange?
- I’m already registered with SoundExchange to collect royalties directly. Will CD Baby try and collect on my behalf?
- What if I’m not registered with SoundExchange, may have unclaimed royalties, but still do not want CD Baby registering my unclaimed songs?