As a general rule, CD Baby leaves unpaid previews of cover songs as 0:30 snippets to protect the artist from having to pay publishing royalties on each preview.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a Music Player?
- Where can I use the Music Player?
- How do I edit my Music Players?
- What sizes are the Music Players?
- What browsers will support my Music Player?
- Is there a limit to the number of Music Players I can create?
- Is the Music Player also a music store?
- What formats can I sell through the Music Player?
- What percentage cut does CD Baby take for sales through the Music Player?
- Do I get paid for plays from the Music Player?