If you want a song to go out to digital distribution, you must give us all of its info like the name of the song, the composer, the publisher, etc. For obvious legal reasons, we can't sell a "secret" song. If you really want a song to remain a secret bonus track on your CD, you will need to upload your audio files and leave the song off of your track list. If we rip your music from a CD you've sent in, we will deliver that track to our digital partners.
Articles in this section
- How do I make edits to my track list?
- Who do you consider the "songwriter/composer" and where do I enter that information in my account?
- VIDEO: How many tracks can I put on a single?
- What do you mean by "Publisher"?
- Why do you say ASCAP, BMI, or Harry Fox are not the Publisher?
- What about the bonus tracks on my CD? If they're not listed on my CD artwork, do they go to digital distribution?
- How do I differentiate two different versions of the same song on an album?
- Why should I avoid generic track titles?
- How should I format my track title for a medley?
- Why is it important to list explicit content correctly?