Many of our digital partners have parental controls available that will prevent explicit content from being displayed to children who visit their store. It is a requirement that explicit tracks are correctly labeled when an album is signed-up with us for distribution. Failure to correctly identify explicit content may result in your album being removed from one or more of our partner stores after it has been delivered.
Articles in this section
- How do I make edits to my track list?
- Who do you consider the "songwriter/composer" and where do I enter that information in my account?
- VIDEO: How many tracks can I put on a single?
- What do you mean by "Publisher"?
- Why do you say ASCAP, BMI, or Harry Fox are not the Publisher?
- What about the bonus tracks on my CD? If they're not listed on my CD artwork, do they go to digital distribution?
- How do I differentiate two different versions of the same song on an album?
- Why should I avoid generic track titles?
- How should I format my track title for a medley?
- Why is it important to list explicit content correctly?