Many of our digital partners have parental controls available that will prevent explicit content from being displayed to children who visit their store. It is a requirement that explicit tracks are correctly labeled when an album is signed-up with us for distribution. Failure to correctly identify explicit content may result in your album being removed from one or more of our partner stores after it has been delivered.
Articles in this section
- How do I make edits to my track list?
- How do I sign up a multi-disc/volume album?
- VIDEO: How many tracks can I put on a single?
- Can I sign up some, but not every song from my CD?
- What about the bonus tracks on my CD? If they're not listed on my CD artwork, do they go to digital distribution?
- How do I differentiate two different versions of the same song on an album?
- Why should I avoid generic track titles?
- How should I format my track title for a medley?
- Why is it important to list explicit content correctly?