In your members account you will mark the "volume designation" for each album you submit. If you have a double disc, it'd be a 2-volume set. 3 discs? 3-volume. Etc. We will send your album to our digital distribution partners with that info and they will charge according to their own pricing structures. However, most of our digital distribution partners do NOT charge higher prices for a multi-volume set. So chances are that a multi-volume album will sell for the same price as a standard album.
Articles in this section
- Why is Hebrew not a supported language?
- Can I do a "digital-only" release if I don't have CDs to sell?
- Can I release just a single into digital distribution?
- Can I offer pre-sales for my music?
- What partners/sites will my submission go to? How do I select specific partners/sites?
- VIDEO: What sites will sell my music?
- Will you tell me when my music is up on your partner sites?
- How long does it take for you to start sending my music to the digital distribution partners?
- How long does it take to show up on the music services once you deliver it?
- VIDEO: How long does it take to get my stuff in iTunes, Spotify etc?