In your members account you will mark the "volume designation" for each album you submit. If you have a double disc, it'd be a 2-volume set. 3 discs? 3-volume. Etc. We will send your album to our digital distribution partners with that info and they will charge according to their own pricing structures. However, most of our digital distribution partners do NOT charge higher prices for a multi-volume set. So chances are that a multi-volume album will sell for the same price as a standard album.
Articles in this section
- There is a problem with my project on a partner site, how do I get that fixed?
- There are a lot of people/bands out there with my name and my projects keep getting mixed together. I’d like to change my artist/band name and distribute it to all the partners again. Can I do that?
- Why am I not on Amazon Unlimited, or other sites that require full licensing?
- Why should I avoid services that guarantee streams or playlist placements?
- Why is Hebrew not a supported language?
- Can I do a "digital-only" release if I don't have CDs to sell?
- Can I release just a single into digital distribution?
- Can I offer pre-sales for my music?
- What partners/sites will my submission go to? How do I select specific partners/sites?
- VIDEO: What sites will sell my music?