iTunes™ will issue payment for every play that takes place through iTunes™ Match. The per-play rate varies based on subscription revenue, exchange rates, and total number of plays. Pay rates should look similar to streaming services such as Spotify.
Articles in this section
- Apple Music for Artists - Beta
- How to find your Artist Page link on iTunes
- How do the popularity bars work on iTunes?
- What is iTunes™ Match (iTunes™ in the Cloud), and how does it work?
- How much will I make from iTunes™ Match for the use of my content?
- When will I see iTunes™ Match payments in my account?
- Can I opt out of participating in iTunes™ Match?