Here's how to check out and pay for your CD Baby submission:
- Log in to your CD Baby members account at cdbaby.com
- Locate your submission in the "Unpaid Items" section of your Account Dashboard
- Check the box that says "Add to cart"
- Click the green button that says "Checkout"
- Select whether or not you'd like to add HearNow
- Review your order on the following page.
- Click check out, and proceed through check out until you reach the "Order Confirmation" page
You will receive a receipt via email that includes your sales order (SO) number. (This will serve as your invoice.)
Due to the current restrictions implemented by our banking partners, credit card processors, and PayPal, we are currently unable to accept payment from people in Russia.
Our banking partners have also suspended currency conversion to UAH (Ukrainian hryvnia), RUB (Russian Ruble), and BYN (Belarusian Ruble); all of those routes will now use USD Swift Wire.
A USD account and SWIFT account number will need to be set up in your artist account in order to receive payouts. Please note: Fees in this case are much higher than other payment methods ($25 per payment) so we suggest setting a minimum payout of $45 - $65.
Article is closed for comments.