While Payoneer does not appear as an option, you're still able to use your Payoneer account information.
If you already have an established Payoneer account
If you already have a Payoneer account, you will need to choose "Bank Transfer."
In order to do so, you will first need to input the U.S. bank credentials and address that Payoneer has provided you.
Then, after the information from your Payoneer account has been entered, you will need to edit the address again to update it to your own personal address.
Once you have the necessary info from Payoneer, follow these instructions:
- Log into your CD Baby account
- Under "How should we pay you?," select "United States of America" as your country and the information Payoneer has provided for you to receive payments (see below).
- Finally, click "Next" to input your US bank details. You must enter the account number of a checking account only. Savings accounts are ineligible for Payoneer payments via bank transfer.
- Once you're done, click "Add."
- You'll return to the Payment Methods screen. Here, you'll want to click on the little pencil next to Bank Transfer:
- From here, you'll need to edit the address again. You'll see your address at the very top and an "edit" button with a small pencil icon, to the right:
Important: you must now update the address to your personal contact information. On the screen that opens when you click "edit," update the address in this section from the banking address provided by Payoneer to your actual address. Click "Save," and "Save" again.
- The Payoneer bank information will remain, but the address will now reflect your correct information.
- All done! Now your payment method is successfully saved as Payoneer.
If you have payment and tax info saved in our new system, and if you are over your pay point, you will be paid as usual. However, if you have not entered a tax ID, or if the tax ID is invalid, we will need to withhold at the default amount (24% for US persons/30% non-US persons). This amount will appear as withheld on your year-end tax forms.