As we roll out this new system, you may notice your weekly payment appearing later in the week than usual.
While Payoneer does not appear as an option, you're still able to use your Payoneer account information.
If you already have an established Payoneer account
If you already have a Payoneer account, you will need to choose "Bank Transfer". In order to do so, you will need to input the U.S. bank credentials and address that Payoneer has provided you.
Once you have that information, follow these instructions:
- Log into your CD Baby account
- Under "How should we pay you?", select "United States of America" as your country and the information Payoneer has provided for you to receive payments (see below)
- Finally, click "Next" to input your US bank details. You must enter the account number of a checking account only. Savings accounts are ineligible for Payoneer payments via bank transfer.
- Once you're done, click "Add".
- You'll get back to the main Payment Methods and you'll want to click on the little pencil next to Bank Transfer
- From here, you'll see your address at the very top and an option to edit, click on the little pencil next to Edit
- On the next screen, update the address in this section to your actual contact information, click "Save" and "Save" again. The Payoneer bank information will remain.
If you have payment and tax info saved in our new system, and if you are over your pay point, you will be paid as usual. However, if you have not entered a tax ID, or if the tax ID is invalid, we will need to withhold at the default amount (24% for US persons/30% non-US persons). This amount will appear as withheld on your year-end tax forms.