Can I join CD Baby Pro as a minor?

If you're already affiliated with a Performing Rights Organization as a minor, then we will require only a Letter of Direction to begin collecting royalties on your behalf. You can submit that to us during the sign up process. 

A minor affiliating with a Performing Rights Organization for the first time is required to submit a paper application along with any applicable fees. CD Baby Pro can not do this for you but you can sign up with us at the Pro level once your Performing Rights Organization has been completed and you have been issued an IPI. 

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk