Because societies are behind in their royalty payments, our agreement includes a post-term collection period. This means that we have the right to collect royalties that were earned during the Exploitation Period for a song we administer for you for 1 year after the end of the Exploitation Period for that song.
Articles in this section
- How do I make changes to my pro publishing administration information?
- How to file your Letter of Direction
- Upgrading from Standard to Pro
- It says I don't have a collecting songwriter, but I do!
- What is the difference between a collecting and non-collecting writer?
- How do I cancel my CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration publishing agreement?
- How do payments work after cancellation?
- How do I downgrade a title from Pro to Standard
- Why do I need to fill out a tax form?
- How do I find my Performing Rights Organization affiliation information and IPI/CAE number? What is an IPI/CAE number?