When recycle is chosen, we work with a company to pick up “recycled” CDs and break them back down into their raw materials. The recycling company can then resell the raw materials, keep CDs out of landfills, and prevent CDs from showing up at retail stores as used or discount merchandise.
Articles in this section
- Overstock Returns
- Why do you need to return or recycle my albums?
- How do you determine what is “excess inventory”?
- Who pays for excess stock that is returned?
- CD Baby has had my CDs forever! Why are you asking to return them now?
- What if my album starts selling more copies before you return them?
- Can I request to have you ship more or less items back than you originally flagged as excess stock?
- What is recycling?
- Who pays if I want my CDs recycled?