Yes and no. You CANNOT use the Inventory Management system in your members account to change the return quantity. But you CAN contact us at email@example.com if you want additional units returned or recycled. Make sure to include your name, artist name, album title, and the additional quantity you’d like returned/recycled in that email.
Articles in this section
- Overstock Returns
- Why do you need to return or recycle my albums?
- How do you determine what is “excess inventory”?
- Who pays for excess stock that is returned?
- CD Baby has had my CDs forever! Why are you asking to return them now?
- What if my album starts selling more copies before you return them?
- Can I request to have you ship more or less items back than you originally flagged as excess stock?
- What is recycling?
- Who pays if I want my CDs recycled?