We always make sure to have at least one copy of each title no matter what. After the first year of sales, anything above the projected supply (based on previous sales) will be considered excess inventory eligible for return or recycling.
Articles in this section
- Overstock Returns
- Why do you need to return or recycle my albums?
- How do you determine what is “excess inventory”?
- Who pays for excess stock that is returned?
- CD Baby has had my CDs forever! Why are you asking to return them now?
- What if my album starts selling more copies before you return them?
- Can I request to have you ship more or less items back than you originally flagged as excess stock?
- What is recycling?
- Who pays if I want my CDs recycled?