You earn 70% of the total revenue generated from the usage of your music on YouTube. CD Baby keeps only 30%.
Articles in this section
- Can I exclude someone else’s video from being claimed by CD Baby, if I’ve allowed them to use my music?
- Are there guidelines over what is considered “Eligible” sound recordings that can be monetized and “Ineligible” sound recordings that can’t be monetized?
- I am not a CD Baby artist and I received a claim that is false
- How do I make money from YouTube?
- Why should I have CD Baby help me monetize my music on YouTube?
- What percentage do I keep from the usage of my music on YouTube?
- Do I still own all my rights when working with your YouTube monetization program?
- How long am I locked into your YouTube Monetization Program for?
- Doesn’t ASCAP or BMI already collect the funds from YouTube monetization for me?
- I’m already collecting ad revenue on my own YouTube channel. Will you now take a commission on that?