You will not be able to choose where your music gets licensed to. By opting into the Sync Licensing Program you are “pre-authorizing” sync uses of your music. The sync world often moves very, very quickly, and this “pre-authorization” will help give us the most flexibility in terms of opportunities for licensing your music.
Articles in this section
- What is Sync Licensing?
- What is CD Baby’s sync licensing program?
- What is TouchTunes? Am I eligible?
- What is required to be eligible for CD Baby Sync Licensing?
- How quickly can I expect my music to be licensed?
- Who might want to license my music?
- How will people find my music for licensing opportunities?
- Will I be able to choose/approve license requests?
- What different types of licenses will be offered?
- Will opting-in for sync licensing affect other licensing arrangements I have in place with other companies?