No. By opting into the Sync Licensing Program you are “pre-authorizing” sync uses of your music. The sync world often moves very, very quickly, and this “pre-authorization” will help give us the most flexibility in terms of opportunities for licensing your music.
Articles in this section
- What is TouchTunes? Am I eligible?
- VIDEO: What is sync licensing??
- What is Sync Licensing?
- What is CD Baby’s sync licensing program?
- How much does it cost to opt into the sync licensing program?
- What is required to be eligible for CD Baby Sync Licensing?
- Why should I opt into the sync licensing program?
- What is a P.R.O.?
- How long does it take for my tracks to be available for sync licensing after signing up?
- Can I sign up my cover songs for sync licensing?