Yes. You may opt out of the sync licensing program and/or the YouTube monetization at any time. There are two spots to do that:
1) From the Account Dashboard
- Click on Add/Manage Sync Licensing
- Select the project you'd like to opt-out. And you can select the toggle on "Don't Collect for YouTube or Sync"(that cancels both at the same time.
- Or you can select the toggle on "Collect YouTube Money" or "Collect Sync Money.
- Don't forget to hit "Save Changes".
2) From the Title Overview Page
- From the Account Dashboard, click on the "view/edit" button .
- Click on Distribution to expand that menu.
- Click the "Cancellation Options" button.
- Select "Cancel Sync and YouTube Monetization*
*Note: Using this option will cancel both the sync licensing and YouTube Monetization at the same time.
Within seven days of your opting out we will remove your music from our licensing program.
Keep in mind that opting out of our Sync Distribution program will not invalidate any licenses that were purchased during the time that your album was opted in.